Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Hunter Hays Kinda Thought

So I have not been a very good wife lately. As a married woman, who loves Jesus, I need to be better. I need to not get angry when there are dishes that need to be done, and I haven't seen Zane all day, and I've been working nonstop and I'm exhausted. Anywho, side note, when I don't have gas, I just take Zane's car, and I just listen to the radio instead of my iPod in Zane's car. Well I couldn't find anything on my 20 min car ride home so I just left it on the first station that had music. Well it was country. Bleh, but I wanted something to keep the silence from taking over.

It was a Hunter Hays song, Somebody's Heartbreak. There was a line that stuck out to me, and it completely changed my attitude towards my marriage. Well more like my frustrations. The line was "one minute with you is better than two minutes without you." Mind you, the rest of the song is trash, for real. But it resinated with me. 1 minute with Zane is absolutely worth it, more than the 2 minutes I am working or whatever. So my washing the dishes with Zane in the kitchen is now fun, because Zane is with me :). On top of that, I feel as if I am fulfilling my calling as a wife. Yay, for purpose!! Because 1 minute with Zane is better than 2 minutes without him. Goodness I love this man.


But now, thanks to the random snow in April(??????) Zane and I have had dinner and gotten to spend so much time watching a mediocre tv show. :)



Until next time,
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment