Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter thoughts and Wedding pictures :)

Hi all,

The Franklin's first Easter was one for the books. Definitely 10 years from now, we will be laughing at how we celebrated this. We went to church, so sweet, and then, wait for it, BUFFALO WILD WINGS. Haha, Easter lunch of champions.  But the cool part was, we got to spend time with people who have become like family to us. It was special to celebrate Easter with our small group, having dinner and talking about Jesus the whole night. I mean Jesus is the Reason for Easter. Reflecting on his glorious day, which was not glorious for him at all.

I was just thinking about Jesus and how wonderful he was. He was and is the most selfless man, who took my burdens, my sin, my shame, just so that I could have the choice to know His Father. Wow I am so undeserving of a love like that. Then I think of calvary. The grace that Jesus gave ON THE CROSS astounds me. There are two criminals, who by all means of justice, DESERVED what was happening to them. And then in a moment of an experience with Christ, watching Him still give glory to the Father, and forgiving the people who put him on the cross undeservingly, a choice was made, in what I believe was humility. The criminal and looked to Jesus and said "Remember me when you enter your Kingdom." and Jesus, in all his wonderfulness and greatness replies, "Today, you will join me in PARADISE." I think that is just a wonderful expression of how He loves us and forgives us and desires to be with us. Jesus is experiencing the most horrific death, and turns to a man who is deserving of this death, and forgives him and offers him into paradise. I'm curious about what is going through this man's head, going through the guards head who are watching this exchange happen. What's going through Mary's head as she watches Jesus forgive a criminal the way he no longer condemned her after being caught in Adultery. He is CONSTANT. Wow, what a Savior. he is wonderful, and I am in awe of Him!!

Praise be to the Father, who forgives my sins. He loves me, but the cool this is he LIKES me. :) He is absolutely my best friend, lover of my soul, constant, everything.







In a completely different way, Here are a few of my favorite wedding pictures :)

































Maybe more later!

Love,
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment