Saturday, March 9, 2013

Long Time Coming

This post has been a long time coming. Can I clear something up?? I AM NOT SAD. I love Virginia, I love my job, I am happy here. Would you like an update? Because that is what this post is about.

I love my job. I have the best classes. The moms of some of the girls I teach are wonderful, I feel like they are my buddies! Yay buddies :) One of the moms said that they were all rallying behind me to make me feel as comfortable as possible! What great women! I should make them cookies or something.

We are liking our small group more and more every week. They are a great group of couples :).

I have been deathly ill this week. Zane was wonderful and took care of me :). I'm back on my feet, working, and should start cleaning.

My apartment has gone to the DAWGS from being sick. Zane has been a super hero in the Engineering department. He's being crazy awesome and wonderfully smart :) I love him! I thought about taking a picture of my kitchen for you guys, buttttttttt I'd hate for that to make the internet.

Our wedding pictures came in! It's been fun! I can't wait to start printing them out and putting them up!! I did get a cd of the pictures stuck in my computer, but Batman complete dissembled and reassembled my computer. CAN YOU SAY HOTTTTT?

What else? Not much. Tobias finally likes me, I think. One only knows a little with cats.. Meow.. I'm feeling crafty and want to dye my hair so I'll end this short post. Sorry it's not long, and not informative. Not much crazyness has happenend, but I am happy :) I'm loving life.

Until something dramatic happens or a completely deep thought occurs ;),
V

2 comments:

  1. You're brave and I'm proud of you and I want a copy of that picture that you sent me last night.

    ReplyDelete