Sunday, January 20, 2013

2 Weeks of Bliss

MARRIED LIFE IS AWESOME!!

Honeymoon, so great. But life in Blacksburg.

This week has been hectic for me. I have worked all week, still trying to figure everything out. It's crazy but I am extremely thankful for my job. Then we witnessed something magical. It snowed 6 1/2 inches!!!  What the heck!!! Then Friday, we shopped with all our gift cards. So thank you for all the gifts!

But the best part is, doing all of this with my handsome hunky husband. I have loved coming home to him. I have loved making a home with him. We have been added a few pieces here and there. Obviously not done yet :).

 I have added some pictures, hopefully we will finish up soon :)

We still need some more decoration and we are waiting for one of our gifts to arrive :)

Probably my favorite part of the apartment. The two on top were a birthday gift from Martha Ellen about 5 years ago... Holy cow. and The Z and V were our first wedding gifts from Nicole!

Our New Comforter. Also, notice the flowers! A gift from the husband.

Our wedding present from Martha Ellen. And our picture of us at the honeymoon :)


Zane painted this :) and my wedding picture

Bathroom



our living room

above the kitchen


We still have a lot to do, but I am loving it. 

Here is a picture of us.


Goodnight,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment